Taking cleanup efforts upstream to the Huntington Harbor and raising community awareness of the link between inland pollution of waterways and oceans and beaches by:
• Removing trash from waterways and oceans for the health and sustainability of crucial ecosystems.
• Educating consumers to Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (RRRR).
• Educating people about the need for improved biodegradability and packaging reduction.
• Educating people on the impact of waste on the environment.
• Engaging the community to actively protect waterways.
• Expand the Help Your Harbor program in Huntington Harbour and to other Chapters’ harbors/waterways by example.
• Have fun while making a difference with other great people!